I am a Long Island based Wedding & Portrait Photographer that loves a good adventure. I'm the guy who just truly enjoys being behind a camera.
I definitely think I got into photography because my Mom always was behind a camera. Most of the time she was the team Mom, and was frequently seen on the sidelines snapping photos of everything she could. It was her interest in photography that led me to appreciate what it takes to create a beautiful photograph.
I appreciate the art of photojournalism. I went to school to be a documentary filmmaker, but soon after I realized I loved the still side of the camera more than the motion side. It was there that I learned how to capture candid, unforced moments and give images life. Candid moments are truly the best moments.
When I'm not behind the camera you can find me enjoying every day life with my incredible family and our pup, hanging on the south shore or playing video games.
- I started Photography in 2006 taking photos of friends and family members
- I have 14 cameras (5 of which actually work)
- I’ve been together with my wife for 14 years! Thats like almost half my life
- I think Dad jokes are hilarious
- The Office, Parks & Recreation, Brooklyn 99 & New Girl are my favorite shows to edit photos to
- I’d rather stay in and watch Netflix then go out to a bar - My wife and I usually fall asleep by 10pm
- I love video games and am a gigantic nerd - I've actually competed in video game tournaments all over the country, and also stream on Twitch (vintag3m1ke) - Like I said... nerd.
- When I start something I have to finish it, no matter what
- I love Fighter Jets and Vintage WWII Fighter Planes - Favorite movie of all time… TOP GUN
- I’m a huge dog person. If you have a dog in your wedding party you are awesome
- I love playing Golf, its definitely my old man sport
Awards & Honors
2021 - WeddingWire Couples Choice Award Winner
2021 - Bethpage Best of Long Island - Nominee - Best Wedding Photographer
2020 - LooksLikeFilm - Best Engagement Photos of the Year
2020 - WeddingWire Couples Choice Award Winner
2020 - Bethpage Best of Long Island - Nominee - Best Wedding Photographer
2019 - WeddingWire Couples Choice Award Winner
2019 - Bethpage Best of Long Island - Nominee - Best Wedding Photographer
2018 - WeddingWire Couples Choice Award Winner
2018 - Bethpage Best of Long Island - Nominee - Best Wedding Photographer
2017 - WeddingWire Couples Choice Award Winner
2017 - Bethpage Best of Long Island - Nominee - Best Wedding Photographer
2016 - Bethpage Best of Long Island - Winner - Best Wedding Photographer
Featured In The Washington PostRead the full story
If 2020 was the year of wedding-postponement misery, 2021 was the year of sweet, sweet delayed gratification — of long-planned events finally coming to fruition and bursting out of every venue that could possibly host one.
Photographers bore witness to 2021 weddings in all their cathartic, frenetic, superspreading glory — the “craziest wedding year of all time,” Cassara says.